We maintain numerous safeguards to comply with Federal regulation aiming to guard your nonpublic personal information including your username, passwords, the use of encryption technology, firewalls and authentication.
Our personal and affiliates will certainly strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure confidentiality of our clients' information.
We may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the service or product you requested or to provide you the chance to participate in the products or services our affiliates offer.
We don't share nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients with any third parties expect for some limited circumstances like:
- For translation services with introducing brokers.
- When a client is referred by any introducing brokers.
- When we send the reports and statements to customers or in the real future and notified all offers and products and services..
- When you use a client reporting agency that prepares your credit report, we may provide it with necessary information, as permitted by law.
- We may also disclose your personal information in the event we sell or buy assets or business.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information so as to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and offer agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of money.